Monday, December 4, 2017

Party Holiday Food - Appetizers

Welcome to Day 4 of the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop! If you have missed day 3 click here to see all the goodies.

Christmas is a great time of year to gather with family and friends. Growing up, I remember gathering at my aunt's or my uncle's home and there would be lots of food. There would always be different types of appetizers, which were my favorite. By the time the main course was ready to eat, I would be so stuffed from eating so many appetizers. Today, I am sharing one of my easy go to appetizers. 

Welcome to the third annual 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!

Stop by every day from December first through the twelfth for new ideas you can use to make your season brighter!

Meet Your Hosts

They have all been busy as Elves creating, decorating, cooking and crafting tons of new ideas for you to try this holiday season!
 Lauren~Wonderfully Made I Vanessa~DIY 180 I Kimberly~A Wonderful Thought I Kim~Everyday Parties 

It's officially Christmas and I am already thinking about what I am going to make for the main course, dessert and appetizers. I like to keep it simple and trouble-free. It's important my guest enjoy every course I lay out before them. For me, appetizers is all about cheese, nuts, fruits and crisp crackers. This appetizer is so simple, you won't even break a sweat. I enjoy the mild flavor of Brie cheese and pair it with fruits, nuts and a crisp cracker. Brie cheese also pairs well with wine.

Here is all  you need - 
Soft Brie cheese
Crisp crackers (or one you love)
Red grapes, Red pears
Cranberries
Any nuts
Serving platters

Here is a tidbit for you, use red platters or plates to serve any food because it's promotes eating and it's a beautiful color as well. Wink! 
Holiday Food Appetizers

Simple and trouble-free is what makes this appetizer. Enjoy!
Holiday Food Appetizers

Holiday Food Appetizers

Thank you for stopping by. Enjoy the rest of the hop!

Be sure to visit our fellow 12 Days of Christmas Bloggers below for even more creative ideas this holiday season!
12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop 2018. Intelligentdomestications.com

8 comments:

  1. What a festive and pretty party tray this makes. I love easy to put together appetizers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brie is my favorite cheese when it comes to party trays. I love how easy and festive this is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks incredible. I absolutely adore Brie! It's one of my two favorites year round.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Vanessa! We have Cheese Plate Friday Night weekly, so this might work well during Christmas Break!!! We love ourselves some brie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good cheese tray, especially one with grapes! Yours looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty tray filled with some great goodies!
    Best,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love brie, and there are so many simple options for making it even more tasty!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment.