Friday, November 30, 2012

Craftaholics Anonymous Holiday 2012 Handmade Gift Exchange

Happy Friday!

This week went by too fast and my house is turned upside down. I am behind this year with my Christmas decorations, but it will get done this weekend. : )

Today, I wanted to share with you what I made for Craftaholics Handmade Gift Exchange. This was super easy and so much fun to make for this person. I hope they like it. (Fingers crossed) :)

These are handmade coasters and a bottle with etched lettering. I added some vintage lace and tag.
As you can see I used etching cream to create the letter of the person's last name. 
I don't have a Silhouette machine or anything that can create these vinyl cut out's, so I got very creative. I will post the tutorial on this over the weekend along with the giveaway. Thanks so much for stopping by and leave me a SWEET comment. Appreciate you all and have an awesome weekend.

Hugs,

Vanessa








14 comments:

  1. Vanessa I love that bottle with the etched lettering ! I want to see the tutorial on that. You did a great job on coasters too.Leslie ( gwen moss)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tutorial on the coasters would be great! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how timely! i was about to toss a jar of etching cream i've had for a while because i'm kinda afraid to use it! can't wait for the tutorial to give me some much needed confidence ;) love, love your craftiness {& your blog)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I'd love to know how you made the coasters. I'm thinking about doing the handmade gift exchange next year. It sounds so fun!! I really enjoy reading your blog. :)New follower, right here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strange....new comment didn't show up!! :-)
      I look forward to seeing the coaster tutorial!! Take care!

      Nonny
      www.notionsfromnonny.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. That is weird, not sure how this happy, I will have to see what happen. Thank you for writing back though. Have a great day.

      Vanessa

      Delete
  6. Anxiously waiting your tutorial on the etching. Love the look of your jar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like everyone is excited about your tutorial..you can add me to the list! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the etching! The coasters are awesome! Thanks for stopping by my blog, too! I saw you on the gift exchange linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vanessa!
    Those gifts are awesome! I ♥ 'em! That jar is so super cute! Can't wait to see how you did it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my Gosh, these are absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vanessa, I love your craft projects. The glass bottle is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you, please leave a comment.